Liquor Licenses

Liquor Licenses

Liquor Licenses


There are several types of liquor licenses available to business owners: 


Retail Liquor Licenses (limited number available) - All currently issued

Limited Retail Liquor Licenses (Special Clubs) (limited number available)

Restaurant Liquor Licenses (unlimited number available)

Microbrewery Liquor Licenses (limited number available)

Resort Liquor Licenses (unlimited number available)

Bar and Grill Liquor Licenses (limited number available) - Six (6) available licenses


An applicant must complete a Liquor License Application and submit it, along with the proper fees, to the City Clerk's Office.  After two weeks of advertising the application will be placed on a City Council Meeting Agenda for approval by the governing body.


For detailed information, please contact the City Clerk's office.



24 Hour Malt Beverage/Liquor Catering Permits


A malt beverage/liquor catering permit authorizing the sale of alcoholic and/or malt beverages,   may be issued to any responsible person for sales and consumption at a special event.  An Application for a 24 Hour Malt Beverage/Catering Permit must be completed and presented to the City Clerk's office with the appropriate documents and fee ($50.00/day).  The application process must be followed and all requests must be turned in to the City Clerk's office at least 30 days in advance of the event.

Contact Us

212 D St
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Get Directions

In This Department