House Watch

  • Phone:

The Rock Springs Police Department can watch your home if it will be vacant for a length of time. This is a service the department offers to citizens who would like help securing a house that is empty. Simply call the police department, and the staff will walk you through the rest of the process.

If you will be out of town and would like to have your home watched, call the police department, 352-1575.

Contact Us

City Hall (more)
212 D St
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Get Directions

  • Phone: (307) 352-1500
  • Fax: (307) 352-1516
  • Staff Directory