Park Use Reservation Form

 Step 1 of 1

Application Process:
  • Reservation Forms MUST be submitted at least one week prior to event date - no exceptions will be made.
  • Your reservation will not be complete until payment is received.
  • Payments can be made with cash, check, or credit card and will be accepted at The Rock Springs Family Recreation Center or via phone.
Reservations ARE NOT final until you receive confirmation from a Parks & Recreation Department representative.
Fees and Types of Rentals:

The City of Rock Springs Parks & Recreation Department offers these types of park rentals:

  • Small gathering - up to 50 people, $30 fee
  • Medium gathering - 51 to 150 people, $75 fee
  • Large gathering - 151+ people, $150 fee

With the rentals above, you are reserving the pavilion and tables in the park only. The park is still open to the general public.

  • Entire park rental with restricted access for your event is $1000. Additional fees may apply depending on the needs of your organization.
  • Alcohol is NOT allowed under any circumstances at any park.
  • Notice of cancellation is required 5 business days prior to your event in order to receive a partial refund.
  • A $10 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
  • Refunds will not be issued due to weather.

    Rules and Regulations:

    • Your reservation is NOT final until you receive confirmation from a Park & Dept. representative. Once you receive a confirmation you can pay your park rental fee. The fee MUST be paid at least one week prior to your reservation.
    • Park hours are from 7 am - 9 pm daily.
    • The park MUST be left in the condition you found it. Trash should be placed in appropriate receptacles/dumpsters to keep the park in good condition.
    • Electricity is NOT available. Water may be obtained from restroom sinks.
    • Inflatable entertainment devices and water slides are not permitted.
    • Tables should be covered before placing food on them or using any type of craft paint.
    • Sidewalk chalk, silly string, fake flower petals and gas grills are NOT permitted. Piñatas will be allowed if trashed is cleaned up after use.
    • It is the responsibility of the organization to provide any additional tables & chairs needed for the event. The City will not provide additional tables for large events.
    • No motor vehicles will be allowed within the park area.
    • No pets are allowed in the park, except for Foothill Wetlands Area.
    • Fireworks, firearms, and smoking are not allowed. Fires are only allowed in park barbeques.
    • Except as authorized, public address systems or other devices to amplify sound are not allowed.
    • Except as authorized, no person shall display, sell, offer for sale, or vend any goods, merchandise or food within any park area.
    • Decorations may only be attached with tape and should be removed after Do not nail signs to trees.
    • Western Relief LLC and United Site Services are two different companies that can be contacted to provide portable toilets for your This would be at the renter’s expense and would only apply to large reservation which would require more restroom facilities than normally provided at the park you are reserving.


    *A printable application is also available for your convenience. If you choose this method, please print and sign the Park Reservation Form and return it by mail, fax, or in person to the address at the top of the form.

    ***This form must be received one week before the event date. ***

    * Denotes a required field
    ZIP Code*
    Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
    Phone Number*
    -- ext
    Today's Date - Must be one week prior to event date*
     Today's Date - Must be one week prior to event date
    Event Date*
     Event Date
    Is the event a fundraiser?*
    If so, is the organization a non-profit? 
    Is the event a wedding?*
    Will there be an entry fee for this event?*
    Will security be provided for this event?*
    Will there be vendors selling items at your event?*
    Do you need gate access?*
    Will you need to have any vehicles inside the park?*
    Will you be using any tents or canopies?*
    Will this event be catered?*
    By submitting this form, you agree to release and hold harmless the City of Rock Springs, Rock Springs City Council, Mayor, City of Rock Springs Employees, and the Rock Springs Recreation Boards, from any liability for damages or injuries sustained while on the premises of the City of Rock Springs properties, by any agents, representatives, employees or myself or in my organization or association or any invitees thereof. It is further expressly understood and agreed by and between the parties hereto that the leasee shall leave the premises in as good a condition as existed in said premises at the commencement of this agreement, reasonable wear and tear excluded; and, in the event that such is not the case, the leasee agrees to stand liable for the actual damages caused by any persons attending the function for which the premises shall be confined to the use of leased premises only and all unleased areas must remain open to public use. No liability for injury to person or persons shall attach to City for violation of this condition and leasee agrees to abide by all Federal, State, County and City rules and regulations.

    Contact Us

    City Hall (more)
    212 D St
    Rock Springs, WY 82901
    Get Directions

    • Phone: (307) 352-1500
    • Fax: (307) 352-1516
    • Staff Directory