Utility Billing

Utility Billing

The Utility Billing Department bills water and wastewater services to residential and commercial customers in the Rock Springs area. 
  • The City DOES NOT BILL SERVICES north of Signal Drive, or locations in Clearview Acres. 
  • The City also DOES NOT bill individuals within most Mobile Home Parks. 
  • If you have a question regarding billing for water/sewer services within a Mobile Home Park, please contact your Mobile Home Park management office.

Water meter readings are obtained monthly and billed according to the amount of water used. Wastewater (sewer) use is also billed monthly, based on Winter Quarter Average water use.  The reason "WINTER" water usage is used for sewer fees:  most water usage during these months goes directly into the wastewater system via sink and tub drains, toilets, washing machines etc.


Water and sewer fees are billed in cubic foot increments. 


Current Rates for Water and Sewer (need document for this)  


Contact Us

212 D St
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Get Directions

In This Department